Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I become registered if I studied in a foreign country?

Yes. Applicants educated in countries other than Canada and the USA must arrange for a basic report from one of the credential evaluation service providers approved by the College’s Registration Committee.

These approved credential evaluation service providers verify the legitimacy of the degree and university and provides the BCCSW with the Canadian equivalent.

Once the BCCSW has received the report, the College then evaluates the social work content of the degree.

You may need to submit evidence regarding the content of your social work courses, including program and course outlines.