Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to be approved by the College to engage in private practice?

No. Any RSW or RCSW may engage in private practice provided he/she purchases liability insurance as prescribed bythe College Bylaws in section 68  for RSWs or section 42 (2)(h) (vii) for RCSWs.