Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I find a social worker?

  • Search the College Online Registry
  • Ask your family doctor for a referral
  • Yellow Pages™ under Social Service Organizations, Counselling
  • Ask for The Red Book: Directory of Services for the Lower Mainland at your local library (other cities have similar reference books)