Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

I am moving to BC and am currently registered in another province. Can I transfer this registration?

Registration is not directly transferrable, you are still required to complete the BCCSW application package.

The BCCSW will accept a photocopy of your official transcript from your current regulatory body when they complete the “Verification of Registration/Licensure form’ which is part of the application.