Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

I have two social work degrees. Do you need both transcripts?

No. The BCCSW only requires an official transcript of the highest level social work degree you have obtained.

If you obtain an advanced degree after you are registered, arrange for an official transcript to be sent to us and we will update our records.