Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

I’m not working full-time. Can you decrease or defer the fees?

No. The cost of regulating a member of the College is not based on hours worked or income. If you are taking a break from practising social work, you may consider applying for a transfer to the Non-Practising class of registration.