Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

My degree has not yet been conferred. May I become registered?

We will accept a letter of completion sent directly to the BCCSW from your university confirming that you have completed all the requirements for your social work degree. We still require an official transcript after convocation.