What are the benefits of registration?
- The legal right to use the title Registered Social Worker (RSW) or Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW)
- Recognition that you are a responsible professional, capable of practising within professional standards and accountable to the public and your peers
- The right to run as a candidate for the BCCSW Board
- The ability to vote for social work candidates on the College Board
- The opportunity to volunteer on College committees together with other experienced professionals in social work