Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE


Changing Personal Information

Do you have a new address? Are you changing employers? Are you changing your name?

In accordance with the College bylaws, registrants are required to provide accurate, up-to-date information to the College. If your name, address or telephone number changes, please let us know.

Change in mailing address, phone number, email Address or employment

Log into our online registrant services portal to make the necessary change. Registrants can also complete the Change of Information form which can be faxed to 604-737-6809 or scanned/emailed to the College. Please provide your current email address in order to receive important information and updates on College business.

Change in name

If you have changed your legal name, please submit a written request to change your name with the College by email (info(at) or mail. Include a copy of proof of name change such as a name change certificate, marriage/divorce certificate or other relevant information for our records.


As a Registered Social Worker your name and, with your consent, your employment address and telephone number will be published in the online registry. All other personal information is private. The BC College of Social Workers is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.