Missed the Registration Renewal Deadline?
If you did not renew your registration by January 31, 2021, your registration has been cancelled effective February 1, 2021, meaning you are no longer registered with the College. However, you can reinstate your registration by paying the reinstatement fee during the reinstatement period (February 1 – April 30, 2021). It is easy and secure to reinstate your registration online with a credit card (only VISA and MasterCard accepted). Please follow the instructions below to reinstate your registration online:
- Go to www.bccsw.ca
- Log in to your online account by clicking Registrant Login
- Once you have logged in, click Reinstatement of Registration from the menu and follow through the reinstatement steps
The deadline for reinstatement is April 30, 2021. If your registration is not reinstated by the deadline, your registration will be closed effective May 1, 2021. Once your registration has been closed, you will be required to submit a new application and meet the registration requirements that are in place at the time of re-application in order to regain registration.
If you are paying by cheque, bank draft or money order, complete the Paper Reinstatement Form and submit it along with payment to the College. Cheques will only be accepted until April 15.
Fees for Reinstatement
- Full or Clinical class: $379 ($281 renewal fee plus $98 reinstatement fee*)
- Non-Practising class: $93 ($69 renewal fee plus $24 reinstatement fee*)
- New grad (first year after graduation) or Provisional class: $297 ($220 renewal fee plus $77 reinstatement fee*)
*For more information on the reinstatement fee, see section 51 of the College Bylaws.