BCCSW extends Respect, Dignity and Healing. Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE
1. I can’t seem to login. What is happening?
You can reset your password and security questions by clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ button on the login page. A temporary password will be sent to your email.
If you don’t receive a temporary password, please check your Junk/Spam folder and ensure you are using the email that you have registered with BCCSW.
If your temporary password doesn’t seem to be working, here are a few things to watch out for:
If you still cannot access your account, complete the Paper Renewal Form and submit it to the office by email or fax..
2. Where can I find my payment receipt?
You can find all receipts on your Online Registrant Services Portal under “Invoices and Receipts”.
3. I am logged-in to my Online Registrant Services Portal and am trying to add my place of practice. I cannot find my practice location within the list of options from the drop down menu. What should I do?
Please email the College at info(at)bccsw.ca and provide us with the following information to update your practice location:
1. Organization name
2. Worksite (if applicable)
7. Is this your primary place of practice? (Yes or No)
8. Would you like the phone number and the address of your practice location to be visible on our public registry? (Yes or No)
9. Start Date