Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I know that the social worker I am planning to see is registered with the College?

  • Search the College Online Registry – all registered social workers are listed here
  • Call the College at 604-737-4916
  • Ask the social worker – all registered social workers are provided with valid registration certificates and registration numbers