Residential School and Indigenous-Specific Racism Statement: READ HERE – College Anti-Racism Statement: READ HERE

Frequently Asked Questions

Is registration required for social workers employed by the Ministry of Children and Family Development?

No. The Ministry is an exempt employer as defined in the Social Workers Regulation. However, many MCFD social workers become registered as it demonstrates commitment to the profession and accountability of their actions.